National Geographic Neon Executive
- 30cm (12") diameter globe
- Antique ocean globe
- Available in both illuminated and non-illuminated versions
- National Geographic cartography
- Highly detailed map with over 2000 place names
- Solid oak wooden base with brass stem
- See more product details
Availability: In stock
National Geographic Neon Executive Globe
About The Globe
The Neon Executive globe is one of the latest series of globes to feature National Geographic cartography. Over 2,000 place names are included. The text is clear and each country is given a different colour with a darker tone around the borders to accentuate the political mapping. In the oceans, undersea ridges and basins are named and the clever use of shading in the oceans gives a stunning effect when the globe is illuminated.
A solid oak base turned from a single piece of wood together with brass stem and fittings add the final touches of luxury and elegance to this fine globe.
Available in illuminated or non-illuminated versions. Mains operated.
- National Geographic cartography.
- Up-to-date cartography
- Politically mapped
- Highly detailed map with over 2000 place names and pieces of information.
- Antique Ocean style globe. Also available in Blue Ocean (National Geographic Neon Classic).
- Politically mapped with clear country borders.
Base & Meridian
- Solid Oak wooden base
- Gold aluminium stem stand.
About National Geographic
The National Geographic Society has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. It is one of the largest non-profit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology and natural science, the promotion of environmental and historical conservation. The National Geographic Society has made a major contribution to our knowledge of the world and has opened a new window for us to learn about our planet. National Geographic supports long term exploration projects of many scientists and many of the great ground-breaking discoveries of the last century have been founded and sponsored by National Geographic.
|Ball Diameter||30.5cm (12")|
|Globe Width||30.5cm (12")|
|Globe Surface Material||Vinyl|
|Meridian Material||Aluminium Stem|
|Cartography Style||Political Mapping|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Delivery Weight (kg)||2|