Oxford Desktop Globe
- 30cm (12") diameter globe
- Antique ocean colour ball
- Raised relief on major mountain ranges
- Dark cherry stained maple base
- Luxury antique brass effect metal meridian
- See more product details
Availability: In stock
About The Globe
A perfect gift. The Oxford is stunning globe designed to be elegant, traditional and vibrant in equal measure. The graceful combination of a solid hardwood base with a dark cherry finish and anodized brass coloured metal meridian ensures the enduring appeal of this globe.
This globe is made using traditional techniques with recycled, recyclable and sustainable materials. It comes fully assembled and complete with a booklet on how to use, enjoy and care for your globe. This globe is made in Corby, Northamptonshire, in the heart of the UK.
- Up-to-date cartography.
- Cartography designed by Cartographer K. M. Dzurny to U.N. approved standards.
- Antique Ocean globe.
- Highly detailed map with over 4000 place names.
- Politically mapped showing clear country boundaries.
- Raised relief on major mountain ranges, making them discoverable under your fingertips.
Base & Meridian
- Dark cherry stained maple.
- Luxury antique brass effect metal meridian, with diecast numbers.
|Ball Diameter||30.5cm (12")|
|Globe Width||33cm (13")|
|Globe Surface Material||Traditional Paper Gores|
|Base Material||Dark Cherry Stained Maple|
|Raised Relief||Yes, Textured Mountains|
|Cartography Style||Political Mapping|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Delivery Weight (kg)||2|