Oxford Gold 'Soft Touch' Desktop Globe
- 30cm (12") diameter globe
- Gold 'soft touch' ocean colour ball
- Raised relief on major mountain ranges
- Dark cherry stained maple base
- Vintage style brass colour meridian
- See more product details
Availability: In stock
Oxford 'Soft Touch' Globe
About The Globe
The Oxford 'Soft Touch' is a stunning globe designed to be luxurious, stylish with a matt finish. The graceful combination of a solid hardwood base with a dark cherry finish and anodized brass coloured metal meridian ensures the enduring appeal of this globe.
This globe is made using traditional techniques with recycled, recyclable and sustainable materials. It comes fully assembled and complete with a booklet on how to use, enjoy and care for your globe. This globe is made in Corby, Northamptonshire, in the heart of the UK.
- Up-to-date cartography.
- Stylish textured shading.
- Cartography designed by Cartographer K. M. Dzurny to U.N. approved standards.
- Gold 'Soft Touch' Ocean globe.
- Highly detailed map with over 4000 place names.
- Matt finish, feels like silk
- High grade uncoated paper
- Raised relief on major mountain ranges, making them discoverable under your fingertips.
Base & Meridian
- Dark cherry stained maple.
- Antique style metal meridian.
|Ball Diameter||30.5cm (12")|
|Globe Width||33cm (13")|
|Globe Surface Material||Traditional Paper Gores|
|Base Material||Dark Cherry Stained Maple|
|Raised Relief||Yes, Textured Mountains|
|Cartography Style||Political Mapping|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Delivery Weight (kg)||2|