We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason the item arrives damaged or faulty, we will make every effort to rectify the situation. Please inspect your item after signing to receive it and let us know if it is damaged or faulty as soon as possible. This will enable us to rectify the problem quickly and simply. We are available during office hours on 01536 264611. We are based in Corby in Northamptonshire so you can be confident that you will be speaking to someone in the UK.
We have three categories for returnable items, each with a slightly different procedure. These are described below:
Items Damaged in Transit
Usually if an item is damaged in transit there will be obvious signs on the box but not necessarily, thus we advise that items be removed from packing and checked as soon as possible once they have been received. It is not necessary to inform the driver on delivery as all deliveries are insured. If an item is broken please contact us within 14 days of receipt. This enables us to notify our couriers and have a replacement sent to you, with the broken item collected on the same day.
Alternatively, the globe will be collected and a refund will be given on its return to us, less any additional delivery charges. This normally takes only a couple of days. For us to successfully claim with our courier we will request some photos to be taken of the box and damaged item. These images are 1) the box closed, 2) box opened with internal packaging in place and 3) the damage on the item. We understand that it may be difficult to take these photos, so feel free to call us if you require any assistance, or unable to take all three photos.
In the unlikely event of an item being faulty, please notify us within 14 days of receipt and we will happily repair, exchange or refund. Please note that it is always our policy to send replacement parts or repair items if we can. In this way, it is not always necessary for the globe to be returned. However, if the whole item needs to be returned, please return it in the post and we will refund your postage costs. We will send you an email to inform you when we have processed your return and send the replacement. If you require a refund, the cost of any additional delivery will be deducted.
Before contacting us, please bear in mind the following:
- bulbs in illuminated globes may work loose in transit and may require tightening on receipt. This is not a fault. Standard bulbs are provided for convenience only and are not covered by this returns policy. Please refer to the instruction leaflet supplied with your globe for how to replace the bulb.
- most non-illuminated globes are manufactured using traditional techniques and natural materials. The paper map is laid over the kraft board globe sphere in much the same way that they have been made for centuries. Perfect alignment is not possible so there may a small mismatch between joins. You will also see score marks. This is normal for traditionally-made globes and is not considered a fault.
- we may ask you to send a photograph to illustrate the problem so that our expert customer services team can provide the best solution.
We are happy to accept returns of unwanted items for exchange or refund, less any additional delivery charge, providing you:
- Notify us by telephone or email within 14 days of receipt.
- Return the item within 14 days of notification to cancel.
- Once contacted we may ask for a brief reason for return, for our feedback only. We will then provide a returns number to be provided on a piece of paper inside the packaging. This lets us access all of your information quickly.
- Wrap the item securely using all original packaging. Please call us on 01536 264 611 for advice on how to package your globe securely for return.
You are responsible for the item until it reaches us and unwanted items must be returned in a perfect, re-saleable condition. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as damaged or lost returns cannot be refunded. In this event, we would provide support for you to make your own claim, including statements and photographs if needed.
If the globe purchased required assembly and has been assembled, returning it will incur a 20% restocking fee. This is because the item can no longer be sold as new. Such items will have to be disassembled and packed in original packaging as previously mentioned. Items that require assembly are clearly described as such on the product page of our website. If you would like advice on your globe purchase before proceeding, please call us and we will be happy to advise you.
For larger unwanted items, please contact us to arrange for a collection. This costs a minimum of £15 but depends on the size of the item so an exact cost would be calculated at the time to ensure the best price. This would then be deducted from any refund.
We regret that personalised items cannot be returned under any circumstances.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
All returns should be sent to:
Runvisual (UK) Ltd t/a Just Globes
Unit F Harlow House Shelton Road Corby Northants. NN17 5XH
Please note: you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
Continental European and International sales are not covered by our returns guarantee.