Terms & Conditions
- If the item is broken in transit, please notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will arrange for the courier to collect and replace the item;
- if the item is faulty, please notify us within 30 days of receipt for repair, exchange or refund. We may ask you to send a photograph to illustrate the problem so that we can ensure we provide the best solution;
- bulbs are provided for convenience only and are not covered by our returns policy;
- most non-illuminated globes are manufactured using traditional techniques and natural materials. The paper map is laid over the kraft board globe sphere in much the same way that they have been made for centuries. Perfect alignment is not possible so there may a small mismatch between joins. You will also see score marks. This is normal for traditionally-made globes and is not considered a fault.
- personalised items are non-refundable.
- There are no unwanted returns on any items sold outside mainland UK, Ireland and Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
For further details, please refer to our full returns policy.
The courier will deliver between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday to Friday. It is the responsibility of the customer to be available when they deliver. Customers in mainland UK who have supplied us with a valid email address, will receive an email from the courier (Interlink Express) with tracking information when the goods have been collected from us as well as an email on the day of delivery that gives a 1-hour time slot. We regret that this service is currently not available outside mainland UK.
If no-one is available to sign for the goods, the courier will leave a calling card for you to arrange re-delivery or you can collect from the local depot. In the regrettable event that the courier is unable to deliver within 5 working days of the original delivery attempt, the item will be sent back to us and the customer will be charged £15. This will either be deducted from a refund or charged before the item is sent out for re-delivery.
Although we have chosen our couriers very carefully, problems can sometimes occur. The JustGlobes customer services team will assist as much as they can with any delivery problems. However JustGlobes is not responsible for any delays caused by the courier company or other delays that are beyond our control. Neither are we liable for any losses incurred due to late delivery.
For further information on delivery rates and times, please refer to the Delivery Rates page of our site.
Accuracy of content
JustGlobes takes every care to ensure that its content and images are as accurate as possible. However, JustGlobes cannot be responsible for any losses incurred due to any inaccuracies.
JustGlobes reserves the right to increase its prices at any time, and charge the higher price if an out of date price is mistakenly used in the order process. Whilst JustGlobes makes every effort to ensure its prices are correct, we reserve the right to charge the correct price in the case of any pricing mistakes. In this event, customers will be contacted to obtain the additional payment.
JustGlobes will only disclose customer information to third parties for the purposes of order fulfillment and delivery. We will not disclose any customer details to any other third party at any time.
All items offered for sale through our website are priced in pounds sterling and are inclusive of any UK taxes that may apply.
This site is owned and operated by
Runvisual (UK) Ltd trading as JustGlobes.uk
Unit F Harlow House Shelton Road Corby Northants. NN17 5XH
Registered in England number: 6556730
VAT registration number: 933 955884
(also referred to in these Terms as "we" and "us") and the information and materials appearing on the website (the "content") are displayed for personal, non-commercial use only. All software used on the Website and all content included on it, including, without limitation, Website design, text, graphics, audio and video, and the selection and arrangement of the content, is the property of Just Globes or its suppliers and is protected by international Copyright laws.
None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. Except that you may download one copy of extracts from the Website on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all Copyright and proprietary notices are intact.
You are prohibited from modifying any of the content or using any of the content for any purpose other than as set out in these Terms, including, without limitation, on any other website or computer network.
Any request to republish any of the Content from the website should be addressed to email@example.com.